Bookings for all the courses can be made by following these easy steps:
- E-mail Tracy: firstname.lastname@example.org with the reservation.
- We will then make you a provisional booking. You can do a bank transfer OR use a card NOW!! to secure a place send 150.00 euros or pounds per person. Just click on the PayPal Icon.
- When we receive the money we will send you a booking form .
- Balance to be paid by Bank Transfer 6 weeks prior to arrival or in full if date of arrival is less than 6 weeks.
- Flights, car hire, insurance can be booked through Marilyn Harpers travel agency: email@example.com
- Insurance to cover personal accident and medical expenses is required.
Prices Per Week Per Person For The Week Course750.00 € Self Catering option, including all tuition, accommodation and full use of all the ranch facilities. 350.00 € Self Catering option, with NO tuition includes full use of the ranch facilities. On our Self Catering Option we have a BBQ at least once a week which guests can join in for a nominal charge. If you would like to have food on arrival so you don't have to rush to the shops, we also offer you a welcome hamper/food box of the foods of your choice, this is 50.00 € We can also offer you breakfast for an additional 70.00 € per person. Half Board to include breakfast and a late spanish lunch, (minimum booking 2 people), price: 1,150.00 € 1,300 € All Inclusive package, includes all tuition, food, drink and alcoholic beverages ( minimum booking 2 people). Spacious poolside double room with private en-suite bathroom is included in this package
BOOK TWO WEEKS TOGETHER AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR 10 % DISCOUNT!!WEEKEND BREAK: to include accommodation, half board, tuition, body awareness programme and much more!! Price per person: 395.00 € TEEN WEEK: to include all tuition, shared accommodation, self catering with BBQ twice a week, full use of all the ranch facilities. Price per person: 550.00 € FAMILY COURSES: prices and dates on request. MONTHLY STUDENT PRICES FROM: 1,800 € Check out the document in the courses link: monthly courses for full details, dates and prices
Please note:- Prices on our Courses do not include flights, insurance or car hire.Weight Limit for riding: 85 kilos (13 stone). If you are in excess of this please inform us. This will not restrict the work, nor the fun you will have on the ground with the horse and we may allow you to take part in the asymmetry analysis in the saddle which means you are mounted only for a short period of time.